We are hand made and comfortable but sometimes a bit sharp in our wit.
We like things that don't go together.
Reused, retrofitted and created from scratch.
Experience a corner or 10,000 sq feet of venue.
Three floors of dynamic space for dining, drinking, enjoying music and other artistic entertainment, and private entertaining or business gatherings .
- Two floors of various seating arrangements and activity areas. Computer use encouraged with free WiFi and well placed outlets. Wait staff available on both floors. ALL DAY MENUE AND ESPRESSO DRINKS!
- Located on each floor with service for both the Diner and the Venue, featuring a full range of adult beverages and cocktails. AVAILABLE ALL DAY AND SUNDAY
20 Beers on tap
8 wines by the glass
wines by the bottle
extensive whiskey and call liquor selection
- Two floors that can accommodate up to 800 people, designed so that smaller crowds won't feel swallowed up. Features a state of the art sound and light system (see get a gig page for specs), and VIP area that can be reserved for private parties of up to 40 people.
- Our 4th floor penthouse will host occasional "unplugged" house-style concerts. It is available to rent for private parties and special events. Catering and bar service is available.
- West of Locust and Compton on south side of street, just two blocks north of Saint Louis University's Chaifetz Arena.
3224 Locust Street
Saint Louis MO 63103
Sunday Brunch 8am-3pm
(Closed Mondays... We need a day to REST!)
Bar: Tuesday-Saturday until 1am and during scheduled performances and events.
General information/ main phone number - 314-535-2686